We offer English as a Second Language (ESL) classes throughout the year at Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced levels. Classes are led by trained volunteers who are excited to meet you and help you learn. Anyone who would like to learn English is welcome!
- Beginner - For those who speak little to no English.
- Intermediate - For those who know just enough English to "get by."
- Advanced - For those who want to improve their pronunciation and accent and to feel more comfortable conversing at work, at school, and in the community.
Classes are a 12-week course in Conversational English. Attendees must purchase a $25 textbook, but all classes are free! Free childcare is also provided for ages 0-12 years old.
spring 2018 classes
We are offering another round of ESL classes in the Spring on Tuesday evenings from 7-9 PM and Wednesday mornings from 9-11 AM:
- Tuesdays, February 20 - May 8, 2018 from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesdays, February 21 - May 9, 2018 from 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Please plan also to attend one of the in-person registration events at Faith Presbyterian Church on either:
- Tuesday, February 13 from 7-9 PM, OR
- Wednesday, February 14 from 9-11 AM
We also offer ongoing registration throughout the semester. If you would like to join our ESL classes, please stop by during one of the class times listed above.